How Can I Help Ukrainian Refugees?
It’s a wonderful thing to want to help those in need, and right now refugees from Ukraine very much need your help. Fortunately, there are many ways you can lend a helping hand and make a real difference in the lives of Ukrainians in need.
Some of the Best Ways You Can Help Ukrainian Refugees Right Now
- Donate to a reputable charity that focuses on helping orphans in Ukraine , like the Children of Heroes Fund .
- Sponsor an orphan from Ukraine through a sponsorship program, which could provide financial support for the child’s care, education, medicines, and basic needs.
- Volunteer your time, skills, knowledge, and experience to an organization that works with refugees in Ukraine.
- Support fair trade and ethical businesses that help improve the lives of Ukrainian orphans and their families.
- Encourage your elected representatives to support policies and programs that help orphans and vulnerable children in Ukraine.
- Support organizations that work to prevent orphanhood by providing services such as family counseling and support, maternal health care, and economic assistance to families at risk of separation.
- Participate in local fundraising events or even organize your own event to raise money for organizations that help orphans or refugees from Ukraine.
- Partner with Ukrainian organizations, and work together on specific Ukrainian projects that interest you or you have experience in supporting children and refugees.
- Speak up in your community and on social media in support of ending the war in Ukraine.