Four-year-old Maksym’s father was a brave fighter, defending Ukraine from the very first days of the war. He died tragically after being mobilized to Mariupol, leaving Maksym without his father’s care and his mother without her loving husband. Every day, Maksym asks “Where is my dad? When will he come home?” – a question no child should ever have to ask.
His mother wants her son to experience a safe and happy childhood – and to raise him in a free and peaceful Ukraine.
Family's Current Needs
- "Financial support with their utilities
- A tablet for e-learning opportunities and toys for the kids' development
- Additional children's clothing and shoes"
The fund helped:
- Maksym's family received priority financial support and legal advice
- The Fund provided the child with a smartphone and a home heater, as well as reimburse the purchase of warm clothes and shoes
- Thanks to a partner from the 1K Project, the family received $1,000 and financial assistance from the Klymentiy Sheptytsky Foundation
- The boy received his long-awaited gifts on New Year's holidays and the child's birthday
Arsen and Oksana
Oksana and Arsen Korolchuk lost their breadwinner father, Volodymyr, in the war, while their mother,…More details
Lev's parents did everything they could to ensure that he could truly enjoy life. They…More details
Serhiy is from Novoselivka Kramatorsk region. His mother died in front of him during the…More details
Matviy and Hordiy
With the start of the full-scale invasion, the world of Matviy’s family from Kharkiv turned…More details
Katrusia was born into a happy family. Her dad worked as a long-haul truck driver…More details
Iryna and Danil
Before the war broke out, a family from Volnovakha was enjoying life and raising three…More details