Lev’s parents did everything they could to ensure that he could truly enjoy life. They inspired him to do useful things and supported him in all his endeavors.
During the full-scale invasion, Lev’s family resided in his hometown of Mariupol. Tragically, an enemy bomb struck dangerously close to the house where the boy’s family lived, and the bomb’s shrapnel inflicted grave injuries upon Lev’s father. Regrettably, the man succumbed to his injuries and passed away.
Lev found himself bereft of parental care during his formative years. It was complicated for him to understand that he would never be able to hug his loving and caring father again. After that, the world became entirely different for Lev.
The boy is enrolled in an online program at a nearby school, while his mother works daily to ensure the family’s basic needs are met. Lev longs for his football lessons, as these training sessions are crucial to regain a sense of normalcy and support his psychological and emotional well-being.
May the story of Lev serve as an inspiring example of courage and self-confidence, providing solace and hope to the thousands of children who, like him, have suffered the loss of their loved ones during times of war.
Family’s current needs:
- House, vacation at the sea
- Money for rent and utilities
- Food, hygiene kits, children's cold medicine and vitamins.
The fund helped:
- The family received priority material support, shoes from Intertop, sneakers, hygiene products, and kits from the Red Cross
- The Fund sent the family care cosmetics from Loreal, a food set from Novus+Red Cross, stationery, as well as a power bank and a lamp
- Lev received children's clothes from the Ridnya Charitable Foundation, health insurance, a gift for June 1, New Year, and birthday money.
Arsen and Oksana
Oksana and Arsen Korolchuk lost their breadwinner father, Volodymyr, in the war, while their mother,…More details
Lev's parents did everything they could to ensure that he could truly enjoy life. They…More details
Serhiy is from Novoselivka Kramatorsk region. His mother died in front of him during the…More details
Matviy and Hordiy
With the start of the full-scale invasion, the world of Matviy’s family from Kharkiv turned…More details
Katrusia was born into a happy family. Her dad worked as a long-haul truck driver…More details
Iryna and Danil
Before the war broke out, a family from Volnovakha was enjoying life and raising three…More details