Makar and Alina
Makar and Alina’s family had just completed the renovation to their house in Bucha. The kids had already chosen furniture, overjoyed to get the chance to decorate and personalize their rooms to their liking. This is what their home now looks like now.
On February 24th, 2022, the day the war began, the family was awakened by a loud explosion nearby. For the next several weeks, they were forced to live in the basement of their home without any gas or electricity. And on March 7th, a day Makar and Alina will never forget, their father disappeared after a trip to see relatives.
He laid dead on the so-called “road of death” in Bucha, shot in cold blood by a Russian sniper.
Makar and Alina continue to live in Bucha in a small apartment nearby, their family and their home completely destroyed by the invading soldiers.
Family's Current Needs
- Financial assistance to restore their destroyed home
- Financial support for their utilities
- A laptop
- Children's clothing and shoes
- Makar is fond of cooking and dreams of one day owning a blender
The fund helped:
- The Fund provided Makar and Alina with priority financial assistance, psychological and legal support and financial support to buy shoes and winter clothing
- The Fund also provided the family with stationery, a lamp, power banks, a heater for their home, New Year's gifts and Makar also received money for his birthday
- Makar and Alina are currently learning English on the Preply platform
Before the war, Oleksiy lived in Ivano-Frankivsk. His father was a police officer in the…More details
Arsen and Oksana
Oksana and Arsen Korolchuk lost their breadwinner father, Volodymyr, in the war, while their mother,…More details
Lev's parents did everything they could to ensure that he could truly enjoy life. They…More details
Serhiy is from Novoselivka Kramatorsk region. His mother died in front of him during the…More details
Matviy and Hordiy
With the start of the full-scale invasion, the world of Matviy’s family from Kharkiv turned…More details
Katrusia was born into a happy family. Her dad worked as a long-haul truck driver…More details