I am Olena Klymenko, a specialist working with families affected by the full-scale war at the Children of Heroes Charity Fund. I am a practicing psychotherapist and psychologist.
Why am I in the fund?
Helping people is what I do for a living. I am inspired by the active and warm feedback from the children. The support and teamwork at the Foundation give me strength and inspiration. I receive gratitude, a sense of being needed, an awareness of my involvement in socially meaningful work, and the fact that I positively impact the lives of people and society as a whole, belonging to a community of like-minded people. Here, I feel a certain stability in a shaky world where the war is ongoing. I have the ability to realize my goals and to receive an extraordinary experience at the Foundation. I am also a writer, and therefore I have an inherent interest in people and stories.
How many families do you take care of?
67 children and 39 families.
- Compassion and Empathy
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to listen to others and understand their needs and desires
- Understand their needs and desires
- Stress resistance
- Ability to plan and manage my time and resources
- Results-orientation and ability to work in a team
- Tolerance and cultural literacy
- Willingness to cooperate.